Following lodgement of an insurance claim, your insurer will allocate the assessment and repair process to a preferred builder. As a preferred builder Rizon will partner with you from beginning to end.
- Rizon will make contact with you to arrange a time to attend the property and assess the damage.
- Our Estimator will attend site to discuss the circumstances of the claim with you. They will inspect the damage, take photos for provision to your insurer and prepare a scope of work to be approved by your insurer.
- Our assessment report and cost to complete the repairs will be submitted to your insurer for review.
- Upon approval by your insurer to proceed with repairs, we will make contact with you to provide the required documentation including a scope of work and authority to proceed for your review and approval.
- After you have returned the signed documentation and paid your excess (if applicable) an experienced Building Supervisor will be appointed to coordinate your repairs.